Powered by Blogger.

Lazy Days

>> Friday, November 5, 2010


Well, Hello Again! So, long time no post. Life...what can I tell you. Here is the blog I was trying to post a couple of weeks ago and was unable to. Stay tuned for, "Attack of the Stink Eye" and other bizzarre happinings.




I love lazy Sunday mornings,
 small bodies draped over mine,
 spaghetti noodle arms tangled in a mess of blankets,
 soft breath of groggy toddlers so close;
 starting the morning out close to my heart.

I love how independence has taken over baby days and cereal tumbles onto bare feet as we must pour the it ‘Myself’.

I love watching the morning hours blend into the noon ones while we lounge in pj’s reading library books on the back patio. I love watching them make forts and imaginary worlds of make believe.

I love afternoons spent swimming in the backyard, eating reheated pizza picnic style.




I love the bliss of the playground and running into dear friends unexpectedly.





I love taking things slow. Having real conversations. Making time for eachother. Weekends are so perfect for that.

2 comments:

designatedhugger November 18, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

I love YOU! It was wonderful to see you again and be with you and the kiddos. so glad you're mine:))

designatedhugger November 18, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Oh, and don't forget your sweetheart. I enjoyed being with him too:))) Love you son:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Listen to crystalpistol101s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP