Powered by Blogger.

The Book I'm Writing

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life is like a good book. There are different chapters, transitions, cliff hangers and climaxes ;  )). There are so many interesting characters, some stay for a long time while others pop in and then their gone.

But with every dip and turn, with every unexpected plot twist... one thing is always certain. Each and every element of the story is there to teach us, to stretch us, to push us beyond what we believed ourselves to be capable of.

And in the end when the last pages are turning, we are changed. We leave with a new depth and understanding of why we had to go to those places we were the most afraid to go.

And we are grateful!

That's what I think of when circumstances threaten to turn me inside out, when I feel afraid or unsure. I think of this book I live inside with it's worn pages and it's beautiful old paper smell, this book who is always on my side because I am the main character. I am the one for whom all readers are rooting for.

And I am living in the lines of this story for one purpose... to overcome!!!
To slay the dragon, to persist beyond all measures and to find my true love (who turns out was really me all along).

I love this story...this story which makes my heart bleed and scares me, this story that sometimes haunts me, that makes me think and question, the one I cry happy tears through and savor the sweet victories.

And during those times when I am dying to know what happens next or how something will work out, I think of how it feels to close a good book, knowing how it all ends. I remember how I want to crawl back inside that lovely story and rejoin the not knowing, and I have peace and sweet satisfaction...

Satisfaction that I am where I am, living this adventure, breathing these pages of which so many are still unwritten.



Loving Life,
Big Momma Payne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Listen to crystalpistol101s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP