Powered by Blogger.

Blooper Reel

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

So this week Ella crammed huge wads of toilet paper into the potty. Aiden flushed 3 or 4 times and Voila’ FLOOD! I couldn’t get the water to turn off at the wall so I had to take the lid off and use the ribbon from a birthday balloon to tie the ball thingy to the towel bar above the toilet, while the kids are running through the house screaming, “Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!”  And so you have it, Folks. I’m a regular Macgyver!




She’s a very busy and curious little girl who has questions about lots of things.

Aww...isn't she cute...and innocent?

One of those things being, “What would happen if I smear gobs of Vaseline all over my face?” Hmmm…well, she was literally my shining star. And, might I add, a shining star with very soft skin. Sorry, no pics. Those glimmering little hands jolted me into action before she managed to cover anything else in petroleum jelly.


One of Aiden’s friends at school was asking about an owie on my leg (yes, I call them that too) to which Aiden promptly pulled down my shirt as I was leaning over to show the kids the birthmark I have on my chest. So I guess I can check flashing a group of toddlers off my ‘to do’ list.




Oh and Ella cut up the parking ticket I got last weekend. Yay for craft time!




She has also found the joy of stickers and Band-Aids. Oh…and rocks in the pool. That’s going to be a chilly one to clean up.

On a funny yet interesting note. I was cleaning the kitchen in my yoga pants and a sports bra. Aiden was standing behind me as he informed me that I look like Dad.

Uh...huh?

"Don't worry Mom, not your face just your body."

Oh...sweet relief! I just have the body of a man. I was concerned for a minute.



Ella is going through a weird phase where the she is scared of her baby doll's eyes. She keeps telling me their creepy looking and she wants them out of her room. I was talking to her the other day when her eyes got wide, she covered her mouth and said, "Mommy your eyes look creepy!"
To which Aiden hollered from the other room, "Mom! Let me see your creepy lookin face!!!"



:  ( Might need a little self esteem pick me up after this week.



*And yes, I do watch my children. Their just very quick, sneaky little boogers who like to keep me on my toes!!!

1 comments:

designatedhugger October 15, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Oh my gosh! I'm in tears from laughing!!!!!!!!
Gotta love those kiddos. Gotta love their momma who takes everything they've got to give and still sees teachable moments in the situations. Just for your self-esteem, I don't think you look like "dad" at all!! hahaha! This is one blog I'm going to read over and over and over again! Hysterical!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Listen to crystalpistol101s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP