Powered by Blogger.

Peak of the Week

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So here are just a few snapshots of our week.


Silliness

Craziness

Real Life with Big Momma and Fam



Last week it poured so hard on my way to pick up Aiden from school that we were all soaked clear past our undies. Aiden was already drenched from playing in it at school (yes, he goes to a very cool school) that he wanted to dry off and get warm as soon as we got home. Ella on the other hand, turned the backyard into her own personal water park! More power to ya, Sista!!! Many Thanks to Monsoon Season :  )
*****************************


yes, that's me hugging a tree. I heart nature!

Had a blast at Mt. Lemmon. Here's some more craziness from that trip!

Side note: It should be mentioned that if one teaches a toddler to drop a trow and sink a duke in the woods, do not be the least bit surprised when this process is repeated in the backyard while her older brother is pointing, dying laughing and screaming, "LOOK!!!! SHE'S LIKE A WILD ANIMAL!!!"
Oh and a bit of helpful information:
If a toddler should hurt herself while hiking, (a mild owie which of course seems life threatening to a three year old), always remember that any place can become habitat for magical fairies who sprinkle invisible healing owie powder from the sky.


Gotta love those magical fairies ;  )

Aiden capture this pic. Can't believe he actually caught Sasquatch on camera!!!

and then we cooked him and ate him. YUM!!!
************************************************


And finally, yes...Ruby had a birthday party!
What you don't have a party for your dog?
 Ruby had a dogie cookie with a side of roast beef...
weird I know.
The kids decorated their own brownie cupcakes 
 And everyone opened the present they bought
her with their teeth. Of course, how else would
you open a dog gift.
Duh!
Party On, Ya'll!
*************************************


That was our week! On to new wild moments.
You never know what's gonna go down at
Big Momma's House!


2 comments:

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Your house is way more fun than my house!

Unknown October 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Hi, my sweet granddaughter, I (and Ladybug) crashed Kathy & Bob's Brunch and she shared your blogs, etc. with me. She is setting up an account for me on Google so I enjoy your wonderful musings and writings at home. I don't know how to do things on the computer for myself, and Thad & I are passing each other like two ships in the night lately. Anyway, your writing, comments and pictures have given a Big Boost to my lagging spirits, and I feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually than I have for the last week. I love you, miss you and will come visit you just as soon as you are ready for company. Hugs, Grandma

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Listen to crystalpistol101s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP